Designed to present the smallest profile possible, with higher rates than any comparable sputter source available, unique planar magnetron MAK sputter sources have been used by MeiVac customers to deposit many of today’s most widely used thin film materials.
- Cathode and magnets are ISOLATED FROM WATER
- Design requires only ONE vacuum seal
- Supplied as either HV or UHV
- NO water to Vacuum seal
- Sputters MAGNETIC MATERIAL
- Target requires NO CLAMPING or BONDING to cathode
- Operates in DC or RF power modes
- Sputters from 0.5 – 600 mTorr Ar.
- Adjustable anode, PREVENTS build up and shadowing
MeiVac offers the following MAK sputter sources and mounting options:
- 1.3″ MAK
- 2″ MAK
- 3″ MAK
- 4″ MAK
- 6″ MAK
- Insitu Sputter Source
- Multi-source Flange
- Custom Design (Consult MeiVac)
- Flexmount (Consult MeiVac)
- MAK Accessories
Need Something Special?
In addition to standard products and accessories, MeiVac engineers can work with you to develop a custom assembly. Please contact us so we can schedule a discussion about your specific needs.