For more than 15 years, MeiVac has developed increasingly sophisticated thin film deposition equipment and processes to meet ever more stringent customer needs:
- Landmark RF Diode dielectric sputtering systems enabling high throughput deposition of thick alumina layers used in Thin Film Heads.
- Multi-chamber processing on our 602 Series cluster platform to allow multi-layer insitu processing or higher thruput single layer processing.
- Precise film property control, including exceptional film thickness uniformities.
- A process development team to help customers optimize process and equipment performances for their specific applications.
- An expanded Components Product Line resulting from the acquisition of US, Inc. and their popular MAK sputter sources and substrate heaters.
- A broad range of high-precision vacuum throttle valves.
- Complex sub-systems designed for customer’s unique requirements, often incorporating MeiVac sputter sources, substrate heaters, etc.